Monday, July 21, 2008

Boy Scouts Search for Nudist Camp

Anthony Buccino has written an amusing reminiscence of a time when he and a bunch of other Boy Scouts went on an unscheduled hike in search of a local nudist camp, and while they did not find it, they did discover skinny-dipping in the process. The story reminds me of when I was a kid, having fun in the woods with no video games, no cell phones, and no gps systems.
The map showed a creek off to the west and we headed through a farmer's field. We got to the river and although it wasn't a huge wide river, it might as well have been. And anyway, none of us had brought along swim trunks. Who would think to bring swim trunks to a nudist colony?

Some of us stripped down (everyone but me) and jumped in the water, swimming and splashing.
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very funny story. So you started your own nudist club I see. I used to swim nude in high school in the 1970's