Monday, July 28, 2008

There's a Polish Joke Here Somewhere

Hey, give me a break, my grandparents emigrated from Poland, so I have a license to tell Polish jokes.

That doesn't excuse the clothed Polish people who are crossing the newly-opened border with Germany to gawk at the naturists on the FKK beach.
"It is unheard of. People sunning themselves in the nude! And right on the coast, where normal people go walking," Stanislawa Borecka, a 63-year-old from the Polish town of Szczecin, told the Märkische Allgemeine newspaper. "What should I tell my grandson?"

But for Germans of all ages who enjoy swimming and sunbathing on naturist - or FKK (free body culture) - beaches, the disapproving glances from Polish walkers are incomprehensible and intrusive.

"It's an FKK beach. It's awful that fully dressed Polish people come and stare at us," said 46-year-old Elke Bernholz.
Q. What does a Polack wear to a nudist beach?
A. Binoculars.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: